Connect with Malini Saba!
Wisdom From Malini Saba:
Daniel Budzinski had a chance to interview Malini Saba. He asked her several questions about her roots, her struggles, her path to business success and her philanthropic life. Ms. Saba offered many tips on becoming a successful entrepreneur. Among her tips: come up with a unique idea, invest time and capital in it, and seek advice from experienced entrepreneurs on how to implement the idea. Finally, she pointed out that it is not always easy but perseverance and dedication are paramount if you want to succeed.
- We don’t need to control everyone.
- Ask rather than tell.
- Fear is your worst enemy.
- You don’t have to do it the way they want you to do it.
- Do what is true to your soul.
- It’s okay to experience loss, heartbreak, and failure as long as you learn from it.
- In life, you have successes and failures, yet those failures are also successes if you learn from them.
- Who you truly are is where you come from.
- Keep things simple.
- Know and understand your employees.
- Don’t miss your open door.